The classic Gretsch Duo Jet dates to the earliest days of rock music. Modeled closely on its late-'50s ancestor, today's Duo Jet features dual High Sensitive Filter'Tron pickups, "tone switch" circuitry, ebony fingerboard with Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays, Space Control bridge, Gretsch by Bigsby B3C vibrato tailpiece and mahogany stain finish with jet black top.
- Auxiliary Switching: 3-Position Master Tone Switch: Position 1. Medium Level, High Frequency Roll Off. Position 2. Switch Out of Circuit, Pickup Wide Open. Position 3. Slight Level, High Frequency Roll Off
- Body Binding: Multiple Body Bindings
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Width Lower Bout: 13.25" (33.65 cm)
- Bridge Cover: Bigsby B3C Vibrato Tailpiece with Gretsch Logo
- Bridge Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron Bridge Pickup
- Bridge: Ebony-Based Space Control Roller Bridge
- Case Gig Bags: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Control Knobs: G Arrow Knobs
- Controls: Volume 1.(Neck Pickup), Volume 2.(Bridge Pickup), Master Volume.
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Head Stock Binding: Binding on Headstock
- Included Accessories: Includes G6238 Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Model Name: G6128TLH Duo Jet, Left-Handed
- Neck Binding: Bound Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron Neck Pickup
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Position Inlays: Neo Classic "Thumbnail"
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Series: Professional Collection
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Bigsby Flat Handle
- Tuning Machines: Bigsby B3C Vibrato Tailpiece with Gretsch Logo
- Unique Features: Neo Classic "Thumbnail" Inlay Position Markers, Bound Fingerboard and Headstock, Multiple Body Binding, Inlaid Pearloid Gretsch Logo on Headstock, Silver Plexi Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.