G5435TG-BLK-LTD16 Limited Edition Electromatic Pro Jet with Bigsby and Gold Hardware Capture the highly coveted cool of the elusive Penguin at an attainable price with the all-new G5435TG-BLK-LTD16 Limited Edition Electromatic Pro Jet with Bigsby and Gold Hardware. Available in a striking black finish, the Pro Jet's singlecutaway chambered basswood body and arched maple top typifies the classic vibe of the rare Penguin. It also offers some cosmetic personality of its own, including head-turning gold hardware, gold plexi pickguard, and sleek and stylish white headstock binding. Other classic features include dual "Blacktop" Filter'Tron pickups, Bigsby B50G tailpiece, rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid 'hump-block' inlays, three-position pickup toggle switch, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, 'G' arrow knobs, and threaded knurled strap buttons.
- Gretsch G5435TG-BLK-LTD16 Limited Edition Electromatic Pro Jet Electric Guitar with Bigsby and Gold
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.