Gretsch G5441T Electromatic Double Jet Electric Guitar with Bigsby Tailpiece, 22 Frets, Rosewood Fre
Electromatic Pro Jet models take on a new voice and identity, with chambered double-cutaway basswood bodies and arched maple tops that resonate true to That Great Gretsch Sound," a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Gold tops with Walnut-stained back and sides), dual Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups and Bigsby B50 tailpieces. Other classic features include rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump block" inlays, three-position pickup toggle switch, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, G" arrow knobs, white pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard and threaded/knurled strap buttons.
- Gretsch G5441T Electromatic Double Jet Electric Guitar with Bigsby Tailpiece, 22 Frets, Rosewood Fre
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.