Gretsch G5421 Electromatic Jet Club Electric Guitar, 22 Frets, Rosewood Fretboard, Maple Neck, Passi
Electromatic Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards. The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to That Great Gretsch Sound," with a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Silver top with Walnut-stained back and sides). Features include Gretsch dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone, 22 medium jumbo frets, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain, Neo-Classic thumbnail" fingerboard inlays, G" arrow knobs and white pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard.
- Gretsch G5421 Electromatic Jet Club Electric Guitar, 22 Frets, Rosewood Fretboard, Maple Neck, Passi
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.