The Gossen Digiflash 2 Light Meter is an ideal enhancement for minimalistic, but nevertheless demanding photographic equipment. They expand the measuring functions of manually adjustable cameras to include incident light measurement, of which better exposure can be achieved for unusual subject contrast.Integrated contrast measurement also indicates whether or not subject contrast, i.e., the difference between the brightest and darkest part of the subject, can be managed by the sensor or the film. With its additional flash function, the Digiflash 2 is the smallest flash exposure meter in its class. The timer for time exposures, temperature monitoring for the camera bag and the clock with alarm round out the functions of the Digiflash 2 and transform this into indispensable tools for the dedicated photographer.
- Analog display of all suitable F-stops/shutter speed combinations
- Automatic battery control
- Contrast read-out in 1/3-stop increments
- Digital exposure meter with analogue settings - for flash light and ambient light - maximum features in minimum size
- Digital LCD display in 1/3-stop increments
- Incident and reflected measuring modes
- Measurement of both flash and ambient light
- Microprocessor controlled
- Over/Under range display
- Storage of measured values
- Temperature measurement"
- Timer, clock and alarm functions
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.