The Gossen Digipro F2 Light Meter is the ideal standard tool for many professional photographers, demanding amateurs and filmmakers. The included technology and features are high quality and operation is clear-cut and easy to understand. The universal Digipro F2 is laid out for use in the studio, as well as outdoors. It makes quick work of incident and reflected light measurements for flash and ambient light, displays mixed lighting conditions as well as required multiple flashes and performs contrast measurements.The values are displayed in full, 1/2 or 1/3 increments depending on the selected setting. The Digipro F2 masters all common lighting situations for analog and digital photography, as well as filmmaking, with outstanding precision and time-tested quality.
- Analog contrast display in half stops
- Aperture or shutter priority preselection
- Automatic battery check and Auto off
- Covers the entire CINE scale (frames per second), including the TV standard 25 and 30 f.p.s
- Digital LCD display in tenths of stops
- Exposure meter with digital display. It measures ambient light and flash and it covers a wide measuring range with great accuracy
- Extremely convenient to measure flash
- Measurement modes: incident and reflected light
- Measuring flash (with cord or noncord) with indication of the level of ambient light
- Microprocessor controlled
- Programmable exposure correction combinations of a given reading
- Recall of all possible shutter speed/aperture combinations of a given reading
- Storage of settings and readings
- Suitable for analog and digital photography"
- Swivel head
- Warning when range is exceeded
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.