The Gossen Digisix 2 Light Meter is an ideal enhancement for minimalistic, but nevertheless demanding photographic equipment. It expands the measuring functions of manually adjustable cameras to include incident light measurement, of which better exposure can be achieved for unusual subject contrast. The timer for time exposures, temperature monitoring for the camera bag and the clock with alarm round out the functions of the Digisix 2 and transform this into indispensable tools for the dedicated photographer.
- "Range over" or "Range Under" signal
- At-a-glance indication of all suitable combinations of shutter speeds (t) and aperture (f-stops)
- Digital exposure meter with analogue settings - for ambient light - maximum
- Digital LCD display of read out in 1/3 stops
- Incident and reflected light measuring mode
- Microprocessor controlled operation
- Storage of values measured
- Temperature measurement function
- Timer function
- Watch and Alarm function
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.