Measuring 9.8 x 7.9 in size. Giotto's anti-static micro fiber cleaning cloth is perfect for keeping photographic and electronic equipment clean. The high quality microfiber cloth is made of fine polyester fiber, combined with a unique knitting process, to create an extremely effective cleaning material that can hold up to 7 times it's weight in water, and has an exceptional ability to absorb oils. Being antistatic, the cloth reduces, removes and prevents build up of static electricity.
- Antistatic cloth reduces, removes and prevents buildup of static electricity.
- High quality Microfiber Cloth made of fine polyester fiber, combined with a unique knitting process, to create an extremely effective cleaning material that can hold up to 7 times it's weight in water, and has an exceptional ability to absorb oils.
- Micro fibers are soft, hold their shape well, and it's fine fibers leave no lint or dust.
- Microfiber, besides being labor saving and cost saving, is environmental friendly.
- Using Microfiber materials to clean a surface leads to reducing the amount of bacteria by 99%, whereas a conventional cleaning material reduces bacteria by only 33%, hence making many cleaning products useless.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.