Perfect for on-the-go laptop users. G-DRIVE mobile USB is stylish, thin, aluminum portable storage that combines USB 3.0 high-performance with Time Machine-ready backup.
Easy to set up, with storage capacities to 1TB using 5400 RPM drives, you'll find it perfect for storing your most important documents, music, digital video and photo files. The G-DRIVE mobile USB is bus powered so when you're out and about you don't need to add an external AC power supply to your laptop case.
Easy to Setup - Time Machine ready!
G-DRIVE slim comes preformatted, HFS+ with Journaling and is Time Machine ready right out of the box! A simple initialization is all it takes to prepare G-DRIVE for use with Windows systems!
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Spindle Speed (rpm) 5400
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number 0G02428
- Manufacturer HGST, A Western Digital Company
- Product Model GDRU3PA10001ADB
- Product Name G-DRIVE mobile USB GDRU3PA10001ADB Hard Drive
- Product Line G-DRIVE mobile USB
- Brand Name G-Technology
- Package Contents
- G-DRIVE mobile USB GDRU3PA10001ADB Hard Drive
- USB Cable (3.0, compatible with 2.0)
- Quick Install Guide
- Weight (Approximate) 9.12 oz
- Color Silver
- Drive Type External
- Height 0.7"
- Width 3.3"
- Depth 5"
- Storage Capacity 1 TB
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.