Extreme Performance with Dual Port Flexibility
Featuring the ultra-fast, high-performance Thunderbolt interface, the G-DRIVE PRO with Thunderbolt delivers exible, extreme-performance storage for your Thunderbolt-enabled system. With transfer rates up to 480MB/s, you get SSD-like performance with spinning disk capacities to support the most demanding applications! G-DRIVE PRO features two Thunderbolt ports for easy daisy-chaining and future external storage expansion.
Designed for content creators, the G-DRIVE PRO supports multi-stream work-ows in all major formats, that's multi-stream 2K in real-time out of a small and lightweight desktop storage solution!
- Host Interface Thunderbolt
- Drive Interface SATA
- Drive Interface Standard SATA/600
- Spindle Speed (rpm) 7200
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number 0G02832
- Manufacturer HGST, A Western Digital Company
- Product Model GDRPTHNB40001BDB
- Product Name G-DRIVE PRO Thunderbolt 4000GB NA
- Product Line G-DRIVE Pro
- Brand Name HGST
- Package Contents
- G-DRIVE PRO Thunderbolt 4000GB NA
- 1 x Thunderbolt Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Power Cable
- AC Power Adapter
- Compatibility Apple Time Machine
- Wireless LAN No
- Drive Type External
- Height 2.4"
- Width 5.1"
- Depth 9.3"
- Storage Capacity 4 TB
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
|Brand||HGST - G-TECH|
|Manufacturer||HGST - G-TECH|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.