G-Technology G-RAID GRARPB80002BDB DAS Array - 2 x HDD Supported - 8 TB Installed HDD Capacity - 2 x Total Bays - USB 3.0, eSATA, FireWire/i.LINK 800 - 0, 1, JBOD RAID Levels External
High-Performance Removable Drive Storage System
Configurable in RAID 0, RAID 1, or JBOD, G-RAID features USB 3.0, eSATA, and FireWire for ultimate flexibility. This professional dual-drive storage system ships with two removable 7200RPM hard drives up to 12TB, complete in an all-aluminum enclosure.
With transfer rates up to 330MB/s, G-RAID easily supports playback of multiple HD video streams. It is the ideal storage solution for video & photo editing with the leading editing applications, or simply for safe-guarding content.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Host Interface eSATA
- Host Interface FireWire/i.LINK 800
- RAID Levels 0, 1, JBOD
- Product Type DAS Array
- Manufacturer Part Number 0G03244
- Manufacturer HGST, A Western Digital Company
- Product Model GRARPB80002BDB
- Product Name G-RAID Removable 8000GB Silver PA
- Product Line G-RAID
- Brand Name G-Technology
- Number of Total Expansion Bays 2
- Package Contents
- G-RAID Removable 8000GB Silver PA
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable (compatible with USB 2.0)
- 1 x eSATA Cable
- 1 x FireWire 800 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cable
- AC Power Adapter
- Weight (Approximate) 6.33 lb
- Form Factor External
- Height 3.6"
- Width 5.1"
- Depth 9.9"
- Total Hard Drive Capacity Installed 8 TB
- Number of Hard Drives Supported 2
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
|Brand||HGST - G-TECH|
|Manufacturer||HGST - G-TECH|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.