G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL GSPXTH2RNB320004BBB DAS Array - 8 x HDD Supported - 8 x HDD Installed - 32 TB Installed HDD Capacity - 8 x Total Bays - Thunderbolt 2 - 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 RAID Levels External
Hardware RAID 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 Storage Solution
A hardware RAID 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 solution offers professional content creators colossal capacity with high definition performance. This Enterprise Class storage solution is configurable in RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, & 60 and uses Thunderbolt 2 technology for ultimate speed. Easily support multi-stream compressed 4K workflows with large volumes of data at transfer rates of up to 1350MB/sec and with dual Thunderbolt 2 Ports, you can daisy-chain additional Thunderbolt enabled devices. The G-SPEED Studio XL features a sleek black enclosure, smart fan technology, Enterprise Class hard drives and a 3-Year limited warranty-providing the ultimate storage solution for demanding Video and Photography based workflows.
- Host Interface Thunderbolt 2
- RAID Levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
- Product Type DAS Array
- Manufacturer Part Number 0G03518
- Manufacturer HGST, A Western Digital Company
- Product Model GSPXTH2RNB320004BBB
- Product Name G-SPEED Studio XL Thunderbolt 2 32000GB Black NA
- Product Line G-SPEED Studio XL
- Brand Name G-Technology
- Number of Total Expansion Bays 8
- Package Contents
- G-SPEED Studio XL Thunderbolt 2 32000GB Black NA
- 8 x Removable Disk Modules
- 1 x Thunderbolt Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- Weight (Approximate) 18.50 lb
- Form Factor External
- Height 14.2"
- Width 7.4"
- Depth 9.9"
- Total Hard Drive Capacity Installed 32 TB
- Number of Hard Drives Supported 8
- Number of Hard Drives Installed 8
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.