G-Technology G-DRIVE GDREU3G1PB40001BDB 4 TB External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - SATA - 7200 - 64 MB Buffer - Desktop - Silver - 1 Pack
Compact, high-performance storage
G-DRIVE USB delivers high performance storage in a compact and robust, yet stylish package. Featuring a remarkably fast USB 3.0 interface that meets the needs of the creative professional, this 7200RPM drive is encased in an all-aluminum enclosure that looks as good on your desk as it does on the road. It's designed for storage- intensive multimedia files, including video, photos, audio and music libraries. Ideal for high-speed data transfer and available in capacities up to 6TB, G-DRIVE USB is Mac OS compatible and easily reformatted for Windows. Plus, it's Time Machine ready so you can quickly back-up all your files.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Drive Interface SATA
- Drive Interface Standard SATA/600
- Buffer 64 MB
- Spindle Speed (rpm) 7200
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number 0G03594
- Manufacturer HGST, A Western Digital Company
- Product Model GDREU3G1PB40001BDB
- Product Name G-DRIVE USB G1 4000GB Silver PA
- Product Line G-DRIVE
- Brand Name G-Technology
- Package Contents
- G-DRIVE USB G1 4000GB Silver PA
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Quick Start Guide
- AC Power Adapter
- Device Supported Desktop PC
- Device Supported Notebook
- Weight (Approximate) 2.40 lb
- Color Silver
- Drive Type External
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 1.3"
- Width 5"
- Depth 7.7"
- Storage Capacity 4 TB
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Form Factor : Desktop
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.