Compact, High-Performance Storage
G-DRIVE USB delivers high performance storage in a compact, yet stylish package. Encased in an all-aluminum enclosure and featuring a remarkably fast USB 3.0 interface that meets the needs of the creative professional, this 7200RPM drive is perfect for storage-intensive multimedia files. G-DRIVE USB is Mac OS-compatible, TimeMachine-ready and available in several capacities up to 10TB.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Spindle Speed (rpm) 7200
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number 0G03906
- Manufacturer HGST, A Western Digital Company
- Product Model GDREU3G1PB80001BDB
- Product Name G-DRIVE USB G1 8000GB Silver PA
- Product Line G-DRIVE
- Brand Name G-Technology
- Package Contents
- G-DRIVE USB G1 8000GB Silver PA
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Quick Start Guide
- AC Power Adapter
- Wireless LAN No
- Color Silver
- Drive Type External
- Height 1.3"
- Width 5.1"
- Depth 7.7"
- Storage Capacity 8 TB
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
|Brand||HGST, A Western Digital Company|
|Manufacturer||HGST, A Western Digital Company|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.