G-Technology G-DRIVE ev GDEVRAWNA10001BDB 1 TB 2.5" External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - SATA - 7200 - Portable - 1 Pack
A rugged and lightweight USB hard drive
The G-DRIVE ev RaW is designed to go with you everywhere. Fitting easily into your backpack, briefcase or purse, it's lightweight and when coupled with the bumper, can withstand a 1.5m drop. As part of the evolution series, it can be, used as a standalone device, inside the ev All Terrain Case or with the G-DOCK ev with Thunderbolt for ultra-fast transfers and editing.
Made from a durable, lightweight compound making the G-DRIVE ev RaW shock-resistant and 35% lighter than the G-DRIVE ev. G-DRIVE ev RaW with Rugged Bumper is ideal for anyone requiring on-the-go access to their personal and/or professional files, photos, videos, music and more.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Drive Interface SATA
- Spindle Speed (rpm) 7200
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number 0G04101
- Manufacturer HGST, A Western Digital Company
- Product Model GDEVRAWNA10001BDB
- Product Name G-DRIVE ev RaW 1000GB NA
- Product Line G-DRIVE ev
- Brand Name G-Technology
- Package Contents
- G-DRIVE ev RaW 1000GB NA
- 1 x Removable Rugged Bumper
- 1 xUSB 3.0 Cable (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Quick Start Guide
- Drive Type External
- Form Factor Portable
- Height 0.7"
- Width 3.3"
- Depth 5.1"
- Drive Width 2.5"
- Storage Capacity 1 TB
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Form Factor : Portable
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.