WD G-DRIVE ev RaW GDEVRAWNA20001ADB 2 TB External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - SATA - 5400rpm - Portable - Retail
A rugged and lightweight USB 3.0 hard drive
The G-DRIVE ev RaW is designed to go with you everywhere. Fitting easily into your backpack, briefcase or purse, it's lightweight and when coupled with the bumper, can withstand a 1.5m drop. As part of the evolution series, it can either be used as a standalone device, inside the ev All Terrain Case, with the G-DOCK ev with Thunderbolt, with the G-SPEED Shuttle XL with ev Bay Adapters or with the G-SPEED Studio XL with ev Bay Adapters for ultra-fast transfers and editing. This rugged drive is ideal for anyone requiring on-the-go access to their personal and/or professional files, photos, videos, music and more.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Drive Interface SATA
- Spindle Speed (rpm) 5400
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number 0G05190
- Manufacturer Western Digital Corporation
- Product Model GDEVRAWNA20001ADB
- Product Name G-DRIVE ev RaW 2000GB NA
- Package Type Retail
- Product Line G-DRIVE ev RaW
- Brand Name WD
- Package Contents
- G-DRIVE ev RaW 2000GB NA
- 1 x Removable Rugged Bumper
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Wireless LAN No
- Weight (Approximate) 8.48 oz
- Drive Type External
- Form Factor Portable
- Height 0.9"
- Width 3.3"
- Depth 5.1"
- Storage Capacity 2 TB
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Form Factor : Portable
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.