Optimize and simplify your 4K video workflows
Designed to optimize and simplify your 4K video workflow, the ev Series Reader CFast 2.0 Edition leverages high-performance connectivity for fast footage transfers and back-up. It is the latest accessory in the Evolution Series of high performance, flexible storage solutions. Transfer content quickly from your CFast 2.0 media onto any ev Series-compatibledrive like the G-SPEED Shuttle XL with ev Series Bay Adapters available in up to 60TB.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Host Interface Serial ATA
- Product Type Flash Reader
- Manufacturer Part Number 0G05222
- Manufacturer Western Digital Corporation
- Product Name ev Series Reader CFast 2.0 Edition
- Package Type Retail
- Product Series ev
- Brand Name G-Technology
- Package Contents
- ev Series Reader CFast 2.0 Edition
- 1 x USB 3.0 cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Weight (Approximate) 7.52 oz
- Form Factor External
- Height 0.6"
- Width 3.3"
- Memory Card Supported CFast Card
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.