G-Technology G-DRIVE slim GDRSUCNA5001DDB 500 GB External Solid State Drive - USB Type C - Portable - Silver
Fast portable SSD with speedy USB-C connection
G-DRIVE slim SSD USB-C delivers super fast SSD performance and speedy 10Gb/s USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2) interface connection for lightning fast transfers of your precious videos, photos, music and more. It's easy to set up and bus-powered, so there's no need to carry an external AC power supply. Toss it in your bag and you're good to go with storage and backup wherever you need to be.
- Host Interface USB Type C
- Product Type Solid State Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number 0G05272
- Manufacturer Western Digital Corporation
- Product Model GDRSUCNA5001DDB
- Product Name G-DRIVE slim SSD USB-C 500GB Silver NA
- Product Line G-DRIVE slim
- Brand Name G-Technology
- Package Contents
- G-DRIVE slim SSD USB-C 500GB Silver NA
- 1 x USB Type-C to Type-C Cable
- 1 x USB Type-C to Type-A Cable for Backward Compatibility
- Quick Start Guide
- Compatibility Apple MacBook
- Device Supported MacBook
- Weight (Approximate) 4.48 oz
- Color Silver
- Drive Type External
- Form Factor Portable
- Height 0.4"
- Width 3.2"
- Depth 5.1"
- Storage Capacity 500 GB
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Form Factor : Portable
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.