The Giottos MM 8650 Carbon Fiber Monopod is a 5-section monopod made high-strength carbon fiber tubing commonly used in aerospace engineering. It yields exceptional stability for its weight. The carbon fiber used for these legs is made from twelve layers, and the spiral grain is visible on the surface, giving it it's high-tech look. This monopod features anti-twist leg sections with rubber twist leg locks, a neoprene leg grip for all-weather use, and a large rubber leveling foot. Leg diameter: 32mm leg diameter for added stability. Safety: Anti-twist screws for extra security when a head is attached, non-slip foam rubber coating on upper section. Includes Tool Kit: The toolbox includes different sizes of allen wrenches, hex wrench, screw driver and extended tube for leverage. Maximum Height: 60" (152.4 cm). Folded Length: 18.4" (46.7 cm). Load Capacity: 28 lbs (12.7 kg). Sections: 5. Leg Lock Type: Twist lock. Male Thread Size: Dual 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16.
- additional safety. Tighten the anti-twist screws under the top plate for more security for the tripod head.
- All of the new professional monopod series are fitted with a large rubber foot levels freely and safely. The anti-twist legs can be released or locked quickly."
- Anti-twist screws prevent accidental loosening of heads, releases or cameras mounted on the monopod. A spring-loaded combination 1/4 and 3/8" camera thread assures easy handling under all conditions and the adjustable hand strap provides
- Security strap attached to each monopod, protects the monopod from accidentally falling.
- The carbon series features lightweight but high-strength legs.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.