Giotto's Q.Ball Air Blower - For Lens, Digital Camera - Environmentally Friendly, Tear Proof, Adjustable Nozzle, Temperature Resistant - Rubber
The Q.ball air blower series are made from nontoxic, natural and environmentally-friendly rubber, resistant to both high and low temperatures, tear-proof. They are very powerful, it has an air valve to prevent it from breathing in dust and blows out a powerful stream of air to blow dust away, to make cleaning lenses, cameras, filters a breeze. Giotto's patented and unique tripod base design can stand upright. Medium size with an adjustable angle air nozzle for handy and safely use.
- Product Type Air Duster
- Manufacturer Part Number CL2810
- Manufacturer Giotto's Industrial, Inc
- Product Name Q.Ball Air Blower
- Product Line Q.Ball
- Brand Name Giotto's
- Material Rubber
- Weight (Approximate) 2.33 oz
- Diameter 2.6"
- Height 5.5"
- Application/Usage Lens
- Application/Usage Digital Camera
- Recommended Use Dust Remover
- Features Environmentally Friendly
- Features Tear Proof
- Features Adjustable Nozzle
- Features Temperature Resistant
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.