The Giottos AEGIS Multi-Coated Screen Protector for Canon EOS 5D Mark III and 1D X DSLR Cameras is made with ultra-high quality Schott German glass to preserve the optical properties of the LCD's display. The Schott glass protection is only 0.5mm thick and adds no significant weight or bulk to the camera body. Most importantly, the glass layer protects the screen from impact, chemical damage and scratches which can mar an LCD viewing screen. It affixes to an LCD screen with a very thin layer of TESA 4972 filmic double-sided tape which prevents air bubbles from forming under the glass. An added bonus is that the screen is removable and replaceable if it gets scratched or damaged.It also feature multi-coatings that lower reflections, withstand UV light and enhance the overall image display. Both sides of the glass are coated with 12 layers of anti-reflective (AR) coating that provide an outstanding 98% transmission of light in the 420-680 nm range.
- AR Coatings: 12 Layers improve LCD backlight transmission while reducing reflections or glare
- Highly Transmissive Glass: Elite Schott glass protects and clarifies LCD images
- Includes Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth: Micro-fiber cloth can be used to clean dirt and grease not only off the LCD protector but also off all of the other camera surfaces; plastic, metal or glass"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.