The Giottos Carbon Fiber Tripod/Monopod with Arca QR Ballhead delivers what every photographer is looking for - a solid professional tripod that folds down to a manageable size. This carbon fiber support will extend to 67.3", but its minimum working height is less than a foot - 11.2" and it folds down to 16.3" for storage and transport. Although it weighs just 3.7lbs, it can support up to 13lbs. The included quick-release ballhead has bubble levels and is Arca-compatible.Plus, one leg of the tripod combined with the center column converts to a full-size monopod that extends to 69.2" and collapses to 28.9". The 5 leg sections use a quick twist-lock design and the tripod has spiked metal feet for use on rough terrain.
- 3-position legs with twist leg locks
- Bubble levels on QR ballhead
- One leg w/the center column converts to a full-sized monopod
- Standard carbon fiber tripod with an extremely short minimum working height of 11.2"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.