The Giottos Aluminum Tripod/Monopod with QR Ballhead is a solid reverse structure professional tripod designed according to the Golden Ratio shown in Da Vinci's famous picture of the Vitruvian Man. The collar is made from aluminum alloy with an increased molecular density. It folds down to a manageable 16.6" size and can be converted to a 62.8" monopod. This aluminum support will extend to 61", but its minimum working height is less than a foot - 11.2" - and it folds down to 16.5". Although it weighs just 3.3 lbs (1.49 kg), it can support up to 8.8 lbs. The included quick-release ballhead has a bubble level and is Arca-compatible.Plus, one leg of the tripod combined with the center column converts to a monopod that extends to 62.8" and collapses to 30.0". The 4 tripod leg sections use a quick twist-lock design and the rubber feet are supplied with metal spikes for use on uneven or rough terrain.
- 3-position legs with twist leg locks
- Bubble level on Arca-compatible quick-release ballhead
- Legs fold up at 180deg. to protect the center column & ballhead
- One leg combined with the center column converts to a full-sized 62.8" monopod
- Removable retractable hook
- Standard aluminum tripod with an extremely short folded length and 61" maximum height
- Two-section center column for shooting low to the ground
- Weighs just 3.3 lbs with a load capacity of 8.8 lbs
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.