TheGiottos Pro Series 8314 Carbon Fiber YTL Silk Road Tripodrises to a maximum height of 75.6" and weighs in at only 3.7 lb while supporting up to 22 lb. Eight-layer carbon fiber construction maximizes its strength-to weight ratio. But that's just the basics. It has a center column with a unique cantilevered design that allows it to tilt 180 degrees in its yoke and rotate 360 degrees. It has a ballast hook at the bottom to add stabilizing weights. Thanks to the combination of the column and the 8314's three position leg spreading feature, you're able to shoot as low as 9.4" from the ground. The 4 leg sections offer a padded first section, quick lever locks, and an option to install spiked feet. The lowest leg has eight calibration marks at 2.0" intervals to make precise leveling easy. Note: This listing is for tripod legs only. Your choice of tripod head is available for separate purchase. However, the included short column with patented AutoSafety Lock can be used for limited two-way control even when not using a head. Features for Pro Series YTL Tripods Y shaped center column makes 30% more compact 8 Crossed layers for maximum strength 4 Leg sections with 8 graduated calibrations, 2.0" apart on each lowest leg section 3 Position adjustable leg angles for shooting low to the ground Quick Lever Leg Locks (QEL System) for easy operation, even with gloves! Removable rubber feet to accept optional rubber foot/metal spike (FP1021) Reversible 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 camera screw locks in place with hex key Removable retractable hook on the bottom of the center column Includes Allen keys for adjustments and a 12-Year Warranty Classic Lift Center Column Bubble level on top plate of center column Material Carbon Fiber Maximum Height 75.6" (192 cm) Maximum Height w/o Column Extended 63.00" (160 cm) Minimum Height 9.4" (24 cm) Folded Length 23.6" (60 cm) Leg Tube Diameters Top leg: 31 mm Load Capacity 22 lb (8.0 kg) Leg Sections 4 Leg Lock Type Flip lock Independent Leg Spread 3 Position Center Column Sections 1 Center Column Type Classic Lift, rapid type, reversible Center Brace No Spiked Feet Available as option Bubble Level Yes Head Type No head - available as option Head Mount Thread Size 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Reversible Weight 3.7 lb (1.7 kg)
- 3 position adjustable leg angles for shooting low to the ground
- 8 graduated calibrations (2"apart) on each lowest leg section
- 8 layer Carbon Fiber (8 crossed layers for maximum strength) or
- Includes short column with Patented AutoSafety Lock for 2-way control when not using a head"
- New "Y" shaped center column makes 30% more compact
- Quick Lever Leg Locks (QEL System) for easy operation, even with gloves!
- Removable retractable hook on the bottom of the center column
- Removable rubber feet to accept optional rubber foot/metal spike (FP1021)
- Reversible 3/8 & 1/4" camera screw locks in place with hex key
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.