TheGiottos Pro Series 8354 Carbon Fiber YTL Silk Road Tripodrises to a maximum height of 67.3" and weighs in at only 3.1 lb while supporting up to 11.1 lb. Eight layer carbon fiber construction maximizes its strength-to weight ratio. But that's just the basics. It has a center column with a unique cantilevered design that allows it to tilt 180 degrees in its yoke and rotate 360 degrees. It has a ballast hook at the bottom to add stabilizing weights. Thanks to the combination of the column and the 8354's 3 position leg spreading feature, you're able to shoot as low as 7.0" from the ground. The 4 leg sections offer a padded first section, quick lever locks, and an option to install spiked feet. The lowest leg has 8 calibration marks at 2.0" intervals to make precise leveling easy. Note: This listing is for tripod legs only. Your choice of tripod head is available for separate purchase. However, the included short column with patented AutoSafety Lock can be used for limited 2-way control even when not using a head. Features for Pro Series YTL Tripods Y shaped center column makes 30% more compact 8 Crossed layers for maximum strength 4 Leg sections with 8 graduated calibrations, 2.0" apart on each lowest leg section 3 Position adjustable leg angles for shooting low to the ground Quick Lever Leg Locks (QEL System) for easy operation, even with gloves! Removable rubber feet to accept optional rubber foot/metal spike (FP1021) Reversible 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 camera screw locks in place with hex key Removable retractable hook on the bottom of the center column Includes Allen keys for adjustments and a 12 Year Warranty Transverse Center Column Cantilevers to tilt 180 and rotate 360 Includes short column with patented AutoSafety Lock for 2-way control when not using a head Product Highlights Maximum Height: 67.3" Minimum Height: 7.0" 8 Layer Carbon Fiber Construction 3 Position Leg Spreading Transverse Center Column Center Column Ballast Hook Column Tilts 180, Rotates 360 Y Shaped Center Column Quick Lever Leg Locks 12-Year Warranty
- 3 position adjustable leg angles for shooting low to the ground
- 8 graduated calibrations (2"apart) on each lowest leg section
- 8 layer Carbon Fiber (8 crossed layers for maximum strength) or
- Includes short column with Patented AutoSafety Lock for 2-way control when not using a head"
- New "Y" shaped center column makes 30% more compact
- Quick Lever Leg Locks (QEL System) for easy operation, even with gloves!
- Removable retractable hook on the bottom of the center column
- Removable rubber feet to accept optional rubber foot/metal spike (FP1021)
- Reversible 3/8 and 1/4" camera screw locks in place with hex key
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.