Giottos Silk Road YTL 9214 Tripod The revolutionary new Silk Road Series - YTL tripods, not only offer the stability needed to take the perfect picture but with the unique (patent pending) Y-Tube centre column design they are 30% more compact when folded compared to a similar sized tripod. In addition you will see this new range comes complete with graduated leg markings on each of the lower leg sections to ensure the tripod is level when set-up, the quick easy lever leg locking system, 3 leg angle adjustment positions, and 3/8" to 1/4" tripod thread to use with different tripods heads. With all these features plus the unique compact and light weight design these tripods can be easily transported to any location.
- 3 position adjustable leg angles for shooting low to the ground
- 8 graduated calibrations (2"apart) on each lowest leg section
- New "Y" shaped center column makes 30% more compact
- Quick Lever Leg Locks (QEL System) for easy operation, even with gloves!
- Removable retractable hook on the bottom of the center column"
- Removable rubber feet to accept optional rubber foot/metal spike (FP1021)
- Reversible 3/8 & 1/4" camera screw locks in place with hex key
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.