TheYTL9253 Silk Road Series 3-Section Aluminum Tripod (Legs Only)fromGiottosrises to a maximum height of 65.4" and weighs in at only 3.1 lb while supporting up to 11.1 lb. It features three leg sections with graduated leg markings that help ensure the tripod is level when set up, as well as a Y-Tube center column enabling a more compact folded size. The legs are locked quickly and easily via levers, and three positions are available for leg angle adjustment. Additionally, the tripod has a bubble level and 3/8 to 1/4" threads to accept various heads. Product Highlights Maximum Height: 65.4" 3 Leg Sections Graduated Leg Markings 3/8 to 1/4" Threads for Tripod Heads Weighs only 3.1 lb Supports 11.1 lb
- 3 position adjustable leg angles for shooting low to the ground
- 8 graduated calibrations (2"apart) on each lowest leg section
- New "Y" shaped center column makes 30% more compact
- Quick Lever Leg Locks (QEL System) for easy operation, even with gloves!
- Removable retractable hook on the bottom of the center column"
- Removable rubber feet to accept optional rubber foot/metal spike (FP1021)
- Reversible 3/8 & 1/4" camera screw locks in place with hex key
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.