The Storm 3G hardware is a premium, high-quality solution for multi-format editing-one that supports 3G-SDI-based editing and tapeless workflows and the ability to preview projects in real time, using affordable HDMI monitors. Based on the PCI Express form factor, it includes EDIUS nonlinear editing software, 3G-SDI inputs and outputs, an HDMI video output for full-resolution, real-time preview monitoring and embedded HDMI audio for high-quality audio monitoring. Among the features of the STORM 3G solution are reference input support for blackburst and tri-level sync, machine control for external VTR ingest and optional VTR emulation software that lets you control an EDIUS Workstation like a VTR for direct playout from the workstation. STORM 3G also empowers you with a constantly-synched, full-resolution preview of effects and content directly from the EDIUS timeline. As for the STORM 3G board, it can handle any mix of high- and standard-definition (HD and SD) video content; unlimited video, audio, title and graphics layers; and any combination of real-time effects. It also offers real-time, full-resolution, full-quality HD and SD video output.
- 3G-SDI input and output with embedded audio and timecode
- Compatible with Windows 7 (32/64-bit) and Windows Vista (32/64-bit) and Windows XP (32-bit) operating systems"
- Edit any mix of SD and HD resolution video content together in real time
- Embedded HDMI audio output for high-quality audio monitoring
- HDMI output for full-resolution, real-time monitoring from the included EDIUS NLE software
- Reference input supports bi-level or tri-level sync
- RS-422 master or slave machine-control support
- Supports newer file-based formats, including Infinity JPEG 2000, XDCAM HD and XDCAM EX, P2 (DVCPRO and AVC-Intra) and GFCam
- Video and audio output stays perfectly in sync, with editing windows for accurate editing and trimming
- Works with many different native video formats, including AVCHD, AVC-Intra, MPEG-2, uncompressed and more
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.