The Grass Valley ADVC G1 Any In to SDI Multi-Functional Converter / Upconverter with Frame Sync is a 1/3 RU box that performs a great many functions for its compact size. The outputs are dual 3G/HD/SD-SDI, so the ADVC G1 could serve as an economical, simple solution for keeping your facility's legacy gear and media accessible and useful within your modern infrastructure. The ADVC G1 converts and/or upconverts sources to HD/SD-SDI (with 1.5 and 3 Gb/s support) via its HDMI, DVI, component, composite and S-Video inputs. The box also functions as an audio embedder, capturing sources via its AES/EBU and analog audio inputs and embedding them for output via SDI. With its video reference input, the ADVC G1 is able to serve as a frame synchronizer for audio inputs, eliminating the need for a separate frame synch.
- Conversion from analog to SDI
- Conversion from DVI or HDMI to 3G/HD/SD-SDI
- Converts any supported input connection to SDI, incorporating 3G technology
- Feature-rich at an affordable price, with an advanced upconverter and an integrated frame synchronizer
- Frame synchronization (house sync) of analog signals
- High-quality upconversion from analog SD to HD or 3G
- Multi-purpose converter inputs DVI (PC resolution support) and includes audio inputs for audio embedding
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.