GoKnuckles are an incredibly functional and revolutionary handheld mount designed for use with any GoPro(R) HERO camera. The GoWorx Patent Pending Design is inspired by an iconic form, and enables a secure ?hands-free? grip on your camera unlike any other mount on the market. Your camera can be mounted facing either way, which makes GoKnuckles the perfect tool for filming yourself and others during any action sports and adventures. GoKnuckles are constructed from a premium and durable rubberized plastic which makes them safe to use, waterproof, and extremely comfortable to hold. Hit the streets, surf, and snow with the most awesome way to mount and use your camera.
- Dimensions: 5.75 x 2.5 x 1.5 inch Weight: 3.2 oz
- Materials: Premium Rubberized Plastic, Stainless Hardware
- What?s Included? 1 x GoKnuckles 1 x Aluminum Thumbscrew
- Worx with GoPro?: HERO4 Session, HERO4, HERO+LCD, HERO, HERO3+, HERO3, HERO2, HD HERO
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.