Gitzo quick release plates come in three different profiles (A, B and C). Each profile is offered in different lengths (short or square, medium and long) and with different features (graduated, anti-rotation pin) and attachments (1/4" - 3/8"). In the new collection we unified some 1/4" and 3/8" attachment plates into a unique new code that includes 2 screws for both 1/4" and 3/8" sizes. Having two screws available for each attachment size is ideal, above all for long plates, when heavy equipment or long lenses are used. As a general rule, it is preferable to always use the bigger possible attachment. In any case, even when the smaller screw needs to be used, it always guarantees a high safety standard. In fact all Gitzo bolts and screws are made of high quality steel. Material: Aluminum. 1/4'' screw attachment type. Color: Gray. Length: 1.85". QR Plate Type: A. Size Style: Short. Width: 1.34".
- Product Type Mounting Plate
- Manufacturer Part Number G1173/14B
- Manufacturer Gitzo
- Product Model G1173/14B
- Product Name G1173/14B Quick Release Plate
- Brand Name Gitzo
- Compatibility Gitzo Tripod Heads:
- Weight (Approximate) 3.53 oz
- Width 1.3"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.