Key innovations of the GH2720QR Bird Watching head, are the new Bird Watching Fluid Cartridges, the Single Lock System and the ultra-precise inner mechanism. Pan and Tilt Fluid cartridges are completely new and offer a completely opposite behaviour than the traditional video ones. These innovative cartridges guarantee a ultra smooth and controlled movement at very low speed (exactly what Bird Watchers are looking for), while at high speed the movements become almost completely free, and this is very useful when a fast equipment repositioning is required.
- Product Type Tripod Head
- Manufacturer Part Number GH2720QR
- Manufacturer Gitzo
- Product Model GH2720QR
- Product Name GH2720QR Tripod Head
- Product Series 2
- Brand Name Gitzo
- Material Magnesium
- Weight (Approximate) 1.54 lb
- Color Black
- Load Capacity 13.23 lb
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.