The Gitzo GH5750QR Series 5 Magnesium QR Off Center Ball Head features unique head design which allows unsurpassed positioning freedom by offering a range of movement impossible with conventional heads. The ideal tool for creative photographers who love to explore unique perspectives, for macro shooting and for use with the reversed column configuration for ground level shooting.
- Safe Grip is a material that gives a safer lock between your camera and the head plate, preventing the camera from moving or slipping. It is used on quick release plates and in applications where the camera equipment is screwed to the support to reduce pivoting and twisting
- The center Spring Assisted Double Lock is a patent pending system that combines two locking systems in one, that maximizes both locking power & ball smoothness. A high friction metal guarantees a high efficiency lock, the PTFE bushing controlled by a pre loaded spring maximizes smoothness & control
- The new leveling system made of three independent leveling bubbles on the quick release plate and one in the ball stem, always guarantee perfectly leveled images
- The system consists of two pins, one fixed and one manually operated by means of a button, that prevent camera equipment from suddenly dropping out of the head when the quick release locking knob is released
- When using a ball head, the ability to lock and unlock the panoramic movement independent of front-back or lateral tilt movements is convenient for panoramic photography and when a high level of control is required
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.