GK1542 82QD is a tripod head kit comprising a GT1542 Mountaineer Tripod and a GH1382QD Center Ball Head, recommended for DSLRs with 135mm lenses up to a maximum of 200mm .GT1542 is a lightweight, standard height, 4 section Series 1 tripod, featuring Carbon exact tubes with larger tube diameters for significant improvements in stiffness. Its top leg section diameter is 25.3mm.The tripod is carefully matched with a GH1382QD Center Ball Head, engineered and designed focusing on ultimate smoothness and precision of the movement and locking. Despite its slim design, it is fully featured including the friction control knob positioned inside the ball locking knob.
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.