The GM4562 is a 6 section monopod developed for the sport photographer who requires a solid support for long lenses and yet compact and easy to carry. The Series 4 (top leg diameter 37.0mm) GM4562 replaces the Series 5 GM5561T. The GM4562 features a slimmer top tube, easier gripping and lighter weight, while ensuring rigidity with the stiff Carbon eXact tubes and the large G-lock Ultra leg locks. The 50mm big foot achieves solid footing and maximum stability on any surface, and its integrated ball provides smooth movement, making it easier to follow moving subjects. This foot can be removed and replaced by optional feet and spikes. The clip incorporated in the wrist strap is a smart carrying solution that allows you to hang your monopod on belts or pockets.
- compatible with Gitzo's optional feet, such as GSF50M (big foot 50mm) and GSFSM (spike+rubber foot)"
- Improved ergonomics - new leg locks
- Rigid and lightweight - Carbon eXact tubes
- Smooth movement, solid footing - new big foot
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.