The Gitzo aluminum Systematic Geared Center Column for Series 2/3/4 Tripods has a wide-diameter column that maintains the strength of Systematic Series 2/3/4 tripods no matter how high it is set and allows precise, safe raising and lowering of the camera, no matter how heavy it is. The rapid column is locked and unlocked by a simple twist mechanism similar to Gitzo's tripod legs, sliding quickly within the tripod shoulder, providing the same strong and solid locking mechanism under heavy loads.This design is longer than previous versions of this product and features new components such as a Power Disc with head-locking screws and a retractable hook that allows stabilizing counterweights to hang from the center column. It is also compatible with the safety-catch feature of Gitzo's updated Systematic tripods. A safety latch on the base of the head prevents it from falling out until a button on the underside is pressed - providing secure, accident-proof support, even when swapping center components.
- A retractable hook for counterweights is built in
- Extends the height of Gitzo Series 2/3/4 systematic tripods
- Gitzo Power Disc and safety-catch design
- Simple twist lock/unlock mechanism
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.