Gitzo GZGT2542LS Series 2 6x Systematic 4 Section Long Carbon Fiber Tripod, Max Height 59", Supports 55 lbs.
The Gitzo GT2542LS Series 2 6x Systematic Tripod is the smallest in the Systematic range, series 2 is the perfect choice for those who want to travel light but still need the outstanding performance of Gitzo's top professional tripods. The GT2542LS is suited to Digital SLRs equipped with lenses up to 300 mm and is capable of holding a maximum load of 25 kg. This 4 section tripod is able to crouch down to a minimum height of 9.5 cm, extend to a height of 150 cm and close down to a portable length of just 60.1 cm.
- Anti Leg Rotation: Anti Leg Rotation (ALR) system, which means the tripod can be opened in less than 15 seconds. Simply loosen all the twist locks on each leg at the same time, then pull the leg down and tighten the locks individually"
- G-Lock is the new Gitzo leg locking system. The locking mechanism has been completely redesigned in order to achieve a 20% increase in rigidity, faster operation and stronger, safer locking. The higher the load applied vertically to the leg, the
- Hook: This built-in accessory allows you to hang a stabilizing weight (e.g. a full camera bag or a sand/water bag) from the bottom of the tripod center column. Useful with long, heavy lenses, on uneven ground or in windy conditions
- stronger the lock
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.