The Gitzo Series 3 6X Systematic 3-section Standard Tripod is a great choice for those looking for a tripod that features rigid support, yet adaptable and flexible configurations. The Series 3 Standard tripod is ideal for supporting larger video or DSLR cameras and lenses.The Series 3 tripod has a unique modular system that can be quickly transformed into different configurations, in as little as 15 seconds and the same tripod can support both photographic and video equipment. Despite a negligible weight of only 4.1 lbs, this tripod can be extended to 4.3' high and handle a DSLR with up to a 400 mm lens, or a medium-sized spotting scope for bird-watching.The Series 3 tripod has an Anti Leg Rotation system (ALR), G-Lock and brushed matte black finish for improved locking performance and minimized reflectivity. A wide selection of accessories allows you to keep growing your system according to your future needs, whether they are still life, macro, outdoor, sport or wildlife applications.
- Anti Leg Rotation: This tripod can be opened in less than 15 seconds. Simply loosen all the twist locks on each leg at the same time, then pull the leg down and tighten the locks individually
- G-Lock: For a strong, fast and safer locking mechanism, G-Lock's special design provides a 'gravity lock' effect: the higher the load applied vertically to the leg, the stronger the lock becomes
- Hook: A built-in hook allows you to hang a stabilizing weight, like a full camera bag or a sand bag, from the bottom of the tripod head plate. This is helpful when using long, heavy lenses, on uneven ground or in windy conditions"
- Leg Ends: With removable rubber feet, the Series 3 allows you to easily change worn out rubber feet or to fit other accessories, such as spiked feet
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.