Gitzo Systematic Series 3 Carbon Tripod, Long 4-Section, Eye Level - 3.70" to 57.68" Height - 55.12 lb Load Capacity - Matte Black
Gitzo's Systematic tripods are modular, with a flat centre disk that can be interchanged for centre columns, levelling bases and other components. Because they have leg angle settings but no column as standard, Systematic tripods are all capable of near-groud level shooting. Leg tubes are in 6X carbon fibre with Gitzo's efficient G-locks. In Gitzo's Series 3 - a particularly flexible and adaptable size ideal for use with lenses up to 400mm and under loads of up to 25kg - the GT3542LS is 4-section tripod that reaches eye level when fully open, yet folds to a relatively compact closed size.
- Product Type Tripod
- Manufacturer Part Number GT3542LS
- Manufacturer Gitzo
- Product Name Systematic Series 3 Carbon Tripod, Long 4-Section, Eye Level
- Product Line Systematic
- Product Series 3
- Brand Name Gitzo
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras
- Medium-sized Spotting Scope
- Material Carbon Fiber
- Weight (Approximate) 4.32 lb
- Color Matte Black
- Load Capacity 55.12 lb
- Maximum Height 57.68"
- Minimum Height 3.70"
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.