The Hand A HAAMXSLR100 Two Channel Audio Mixer : is the portable sound solution for blending signals from two audio sources with standard mini-jack inputs for digital filmmakers who produce media on modern DSLRs, camcorders, and digital recorders with a stereo mini (1/8" / 3.5mm) microphone output and want to mount via a camera shoe base. The small device combines two balanced input jacks from sources such as microphones, wireless mic receivers, preamplifiers, or line-level other audio mixers, as well as one mini-jack auxiliary for utilizing the output from smartphones of digital media players. While quite compact, the circuitry is able to perform a number of essential tasks in mastering signal distribution. Audio output is selectable between mono and stereo and mixed by using the stepless trim knob controls. Purity of the wide dynamic rangeand distortion freedom is assured by the passive circuitry that requires no batteries or power source. The level of mains hum and stray magnetic field interference caused by transformers can be simply be controlled with the two position ground switch. Every eventuality has been considered to create this professional audio accessory for location work. The tough aluminum body chassis is designed to support shoe mounted accessories, giving all image makers the power of a sophisticated mixer right in the field.
- Camera Shoe Mount or 1/4"-20
- Dual Trim Control Knobs: Adjust the signal to each channel to the optimum recording levels
- Easy to Set Up and Use"
- Inputs: One stereo 1/8 (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack Input Two mono 1/8 (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack Inputs
- Mono /Stereo Switch: Select mono or stereo output mode
- Need no power to operate
- Noise Free Passive Circuitry
- Output: One stereo 1/8 (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack Output
- Passive Operation Requires No Batteries: Compact Shape With Die-cast Aluminum Chassis
- Three Integrated Mounting Shoes: Attach a variety of mics or wireless receivers
|Brand||Hammer and Anvil|
|Manufacturer||Hammer and Anvil|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.