Serious ToneThe all-new HD25 Bass Combo packs Hartke's patented HyDrive speaker technology into a sleek combo design ideal for small venues, rehearsal spaces and bedroom practice sessions, and capable of greatly enriching your low-end tone. The HD25 also maintains Hartke's commitment to producing high-quality bass amplification with exceptional durability. With the exceptional tone of a HyDrive speaker housed in a durable, highly portable enclosure, Hartke's HD25 Bass Combo is able to perform at levels far beyond ordinary bass combos.The HyDrive DesignThe HD25 is a compact combo featuring a 25-watt amp and an 8 inch custom-designed HyDrive Series speaker. Hartke HyDrive transducers are a radical change and improvement in bass speaker technology. The unique hybrid cone speaker is constructed using an outside paper cone, producing deep and warm low frequencies, and an inside aluminum cone which produces mids and cut, yet are still sweet.
- 1/4-inch input for active/passive guitars, plus 1/8-inch stereo Aux for line level devices
- 1/4-inch mono headphone output
- 25 watts of output power
- 8-inch hybrid cone driver with ceramic magnet
- Top-mounted amplifier with Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble Controls
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.