Video from any analog source (composite or S-Video) can be captured as either still frame video images or motion video. Composite video inputs are provided as female RCA jacks, while S-Video uses standard 4-pin DIN connectors. The PCI based ImpactVCB boards come with a VFW capture driver (Video for Windows) for Windows 95 and Windows NT, and a WDM driver for use with WindowsXP, Windows98SE, Windows Me and Windows 2000. Typical capture rates range from 15 to 30 fps depending on system configuration.
- Host Interface PCI Express x16
- S-Video Yes
- Composite Video Yes
- Audio Line In Yes
- Product Type Video Recorder
- Manufacturer Part Number 01381
- Manufacturer Hauppauge Computer Works
- Product Model 01381
- Product Name ImpactVCB 01381 Video Recoder
- Product Line ImpactVCB
- Brand Name Hauppauge
- Package Contents
- ImpactVCB 01381 Video Recoder
- Full Height and Half Height Brackets
- Functions Video Capturing
- Functions Video Recording
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Video Formats S-Video
- Video System PAL
- Video System NTSC
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.