Hubsan X4 Protection Ring Blue for H107L/ H107C/H107DAre you fans of model aircraft. If so, you cannot miss this Hubsan H107L X4 V252 RC Quadcopter Parts Protection Cover which will bring your aircraft better protection. Made of high quality plastic material, this protection cover is strong and durable in use. It could stand crash in a certain extent. Installed with this protection cover, the rotor blades of your aircraft will be well protected when crashing into walls or hitting the floor upside down. For its fine workmanship, this protection cover fits your aircraft and is easy to install without any influence to its flying.
- 1 x Upgrade Protection Cover
- Cut your repairs in half
- Easy to install
- High quality and durable in use
- No influence to aircraft flying
- Package Includes
- Protects the rotor blades when crashing into walls or hitting the floor upside down
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.