The Hubsan X4 FPV features an HD camera FPV transmitter and a 5.8G wireless video transmission. The latest 6-axis flight control system keeps this unit stable in flight and a large 2300mAh Lipo for long flight times. These features plus built in GPS and follow me functionality, this is the perfect quad rotor to get into FPV flight.Features:Motor: brushless KV1650 PM1806 x4 ESC: brushless 12A x4, ESC: brushless 12A x45.8G wireless video transmission distance:300mBattery: 7.4V 2300mAh Lipo.2.4G FPV Transmitter w/ 4.3 Inch LCD Screen (Resolution: 480*272)Memory card: 4G TF card included. Max support: 64GFlight time: 19 Minutes (Approximate)Specifications:Size (mm): 220x220x70Rotor size (mm):185Max current: 16AWeight (including battery):410g
- 2.4G FPV Transmitter w/ 4.3 Inch LCD Screen
- 4G memory card included
- Flight time: 19 Minutes (Approximate)
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Age Range : 15 & up
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.