Hubsan X4 H502C is the affordable drone you've been waiting for. Ready to use out of the box, X4 boasts a 720p camera for stunning aerial HD videos and photos. Aerial imagery will add that special magic to your movie creations. An integrated GPS provides a failsafe, stable altitude hold and even return to home. The included 400mAh lipo battery will keep the Hubsan X4 H502C airborne for 7-10 minutes. Now with Headless mode, the 0820 brushed motors are enough to flip all day long and look like a pro. Headless Mode 720P HD Camera Record HD Videos or Take Still Photos GPS Equipped Altitude Hold Mode Return Home with Failsafe Follow me function
- Hubsan X4 H502C Quadcopter with Controller
- Color Class : White
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.