Hamilton HA-1A Headphone - Stereo - Gray - Mini-phone - Wired - 170 Ohm - 18 Hz 20 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Supra-aural - 6.56 ft Cable
Get all of the great features as the HA2 or HA7 in this economical alternative. Operates in 1/8 inch stereo, 1/8 inch mono, 1/4 inch stereo or 1/4 inch mono modes, which means you can use it with almost every kind of audio source. All of these features are packed for you at a very affordable price. Refresh kit available includes a replacement reclosable storage bag and two new ear cushions.
- Host Interface Mini-phone
- Product Type Headphone
- Manufacturer Part Number HA-1A
- Manufacturer Hamilton Electronics
- Product Model HA-1A
- Product Name HA-1A Headphone
- Brand Name Hamilton
- Earpiece Design Over-the-head
- Earpiece Type Binaural
- Driver Size 1.57"
- Package Contents
- HA-1A Headphone
- Replacement Reclosable Storage Bag
- 2 x Ear Cushions
- Weight (Approximate) 5 oz
- Color Gray
- Form Factor Supra-aural
- Cable Length 6.56 ft
- Impedance 170 Ohm
- Sound Mode Stereo
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response 18 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Grey
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.