Hamilton HA5USB Headphone - Gray - USB - Wired - 170 Ohm - 18 Hz 20 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Ear-cup - 9.84 ft Cable
The Hamilton Electronics HA5USB starts with Hamilton's HA-5 headphone and adds integrated USB Sound. Use these headphones with any USB-equipped computer, even one without a sound card! New soft leatherette style washable, replaceable ear cushions, new easier-to-wear lighter design with swivel ear-cups and soft coil, 3 meter long cord (almost 10 feet!) all contribute to longer fatigue-free use. Now in easy to mark medium gray colors.
- Host Interface USB
- Product Type Headphone
- Manufacturer Part Number HA5USB
- Manufacturer Hamilton Electronics
- Product Model HA5USB
- Product Name HA5USB Headphone
- Brand Name Hamilton
- Earpiece Design Over-the-head
- Earpiece Type Binaural
- Driver Size 2.24"
- Weight (Approximate) 1 lb
- Color Gray
- Form Factor Ear-cup
- Cable Length 9.84 ft
- Impedance 170 Ohm
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response 18 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Grey
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.