Hubsan Q4 body shell RED/WHITEDo you expect to add a brilliant look to your precious Quadcopter, or are you searching for a new and fresh body shell Then our Hubsan H111-01 Quadcopter Spare Part Plastic Body Shell Motor Shell Set will be an optimal choice. Made of first-grade plastic material, this body shell set is not easy to break and makes for long-term use. In addition, it is pretty easy to install on your Quadcopter and convenient to remove. You should not miss this valuable chance to get the high-performance shell! It will surely enhance your free flight!
- 1 x Body Shell
- Body Shell Dimensions(1.22 x 0.71 x 0.43)" / (3.1 x 1.8 x 1.1)cm (L x W x H)
- Bright color will add much brilliance to your H111 Quadcopter
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to install and convenient to use
- It is designed to replace old or broken body shell and motor shells
- Made of first-grade plastic material, it features high quality and fine workmanship
- ModelHubsan H111-01
- Package Includes
- Suitable forHubsan H111
- Weight0.07oz / 2g
- With stable performance, it is practical and durable
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.