HACX-205 Top-Loading Portable Classroom CD PlayerPlays Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW via Top loading CD TransportPlays MP3 files on USB Flash drives through built-in USB portBacklit LCD Track displayBuilt-in 3W amplifier and speakerCD Anti Skip Technology1/8" and 1/4" stereo outputs for connecting headphones and jackboxesDigital pushbutton volume controlRuns on 6V Wall Power adapter or 4 "C" Batteries (Not Included)One year warrantyMS2L SchoolMate Personal Headphone with LeatheretteLeatherette earcushionsOperates in 1/8 inch stereo, 1/8 inch mono, 1/4 inch stereo or 1/4 inch mono modesImpedance: 170 OhmsFrequency response: 18-20k HzCord: 2 metersSpeaker drivers: 40mm Cobalt magnet typeWeight: 5 OuncesOne (1) year warrantyStereo jackbox with individual volume controlsPlastic Carry Case
- Carrying Case: A folding handle on the top of the box provides convenient portability"
- Carrying Case: A padlock hole lets you add a lock to prevent unauthorized access
- Carrying Case: Durable plastic construction for lasting reliability
- Carrying Case: Holds all system components for convenient storage
- Carrying Case: The toolbox-style design has secure clasps to prevent accidental opening
- CD/MP3 Player: Anti-skip technology provides smooth playback while digital push-button volume controls provide easy operation
- CD/MP3 Player: Operates via its 6 V wall power adapter or from a set of 4 inchC inch batteries for terrific versatility
- CD/MP3 Player: Supports standard audio CDs, as well as CD-R and CD-RW discs loaded with MP3 files
- CD/MP3 Player: The 3 W amplifier and single speaker let you play audio for larger groups
- CD/MP3 Player: The backlit LCD display shows you the current track
- CD/MP3 Player: The USB port lets you play MP3 files from a USB flash drive
- CD/MP3 Player: There are 3.5 mm and 1/4 inch headphone jacks for connecting the included jackbox and you can also connect a small external speaker
- Headphones: Designed to be an affordable solution to combat the spread of head lice in schools
- Headphones: Each set has its own heavy-duty re-sealable bag that can be labeled with a student's name. When sealed, the bag kills lice in 24-48 hours without the use of chemicals
- Headphones: Exclusive patented ASM technology provides automatic detection of mono and stereo sources so you can connect to any system without worry
- Headphones: Large cobalt magnet drivers provide great sound quality
- Headphones: The 3.5 mm mini plug and 1/4 inch adapter provide wide compatibility with a variety of devices. The headphones can operate in stereo or mono mode with either connector
- Headphones: The adjustable headband fits virtually any head size for a snug fit
- Headphones: The medium gray color allows the headphones to be written on for identification
- Headphones: The single-sided cable reduces snags and tangles
- Headphones: The washable leatherette ear cushions provide lasting comfort for long-term listening
- Jackbox: Each headphone jack has its own volume control
- Jackbox: Splits the audio signal from the CD player to 8 individual 1/4 inch headphone jacks. The extra jacks make it easy to add additional headphones to the system
|MPN||LCP HACX205 MS2L|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.