Hamilton SchoolMate MS2L Headphone - Stereo - Mini-phone - Wired - 170 Ohm - 10 Hz 20 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Ear-cup - 6.56 ft Cable
Hamilton Electronics MS2L - Super affordable personal educational headphone with leatherette ear cushions. These headphones feature Hamlton's exclusive patented ASM automatic stereo/mono technology. ASM allows these headphones can be safely used with virtually all school audio equipment. Never longer worry about mismatching headphones between different sources and damaging ears or equipment.
- Host Interface Mini-phone
- Product Type Headphone
- Manufacturer Part Number MS2L
- Manufacturer Hamilton Electronics
- Product Model MS2L
- Product Name SchoolMate MS2L Headphone
- Product Line SchoolMate
- Brand Name Hamilton
- Earpiece Design Over-the-head
- Earpiece Type Binaural
- Driver Size 1.57"
- Package Contents
- SchoolMate MS2L Headphone
- Reclosable Bag
- Weight (Approximate) 5 oz
- Form Factor Ear-cup
- Cable Length 6.56 ft
- Impedance 170 Ohm
- Sound Mode Stereo
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response 10 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.